Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Back from Hiatus!!!! *Blog News*

It has been way too long lovers!!!!! I am so sorry for letting this place collect cyber dust...I have been going through a crazy intense work schedule...I am just getting used to managing everything. I am getting back to basics and what is important to me and that is...DUHHHH Fashion! I have been neglecting things and for that I am soooooo sorry. Fashion never sleeps and I don't care what it takes to make it back to where I was! I want to re-launch with a whole new layout so it will take some time to get together but once I do it is ON! I want to make this blog more of a personalized fashion design journey blog...I want this to be more about me and my designs and my mission to make it into FIT....like I said back to Basics!


-Fabfashionisto