Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Kardashians for Bebe Fall Preview

The Kardashian's fall line for Bebe will be in stores September 9th Kim, khloe, and Kourtney Shared a couple of their favorite pieces and gave a little information on the line! The all new collection will now feature shoes and bags along with clothing! You can really see the girls personality and style in the individual pieces they chose as their favorites! I cannot wait to see the full collection!

Kim Kardashian
"Our fall collection for Bebe is launching on September 9th so Kourtney, Khloe and I wanted to share some of our favorite pieces from the new collection! This time around we’ve incorporated some to die for shoes and handbags into the collection! I loovveee this gorgeous dress and these nude heels are so stunning. You can literally wear them with anything."
Khloe Kardashian
"Kim, Kourtney and I will so be releasing our bebe Fall collection and I am beyond excited. With every collection we've been able to get more and more creative so wait until you see this one dolls! It is insane!! You have NO idea. I am seriously in love with every single piece!!!! We can only share a few of the pieces right now, but how to die is this bag?! And those shoes???? OMG amazing!!!!!"

Kourtney Kardashian
"This season we have added some fab accessories to our Bebe collection so I wanted to share two of my favorites from the new collection, which is released next Thursday, September 9. I love these gorgeous beige heels and this nude bag… I know you guys are just going to love everything."


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those bags!!! they r great!

La fashionelle said...

cool bucket bags!

Raymond Coons said...

Thanks for the comment! They are pretty cool...I like the peach/nude tone bag it is so soft the black one is very edgy I love that one as well.

Post a Comment