Sunday, June 6, 2010

Under Construction


Well I have a lot coming up this summer. I will be off from school and dedicating myself to this blog and a few other amazing opportunities coming up. I have a new blog layout in the works and have been busy busy busy planning things for this summer. Now if all goes as planned big things will be happening for me and this blog and its readers. I have another opportunity though that may get in the way. I may be interning at a HUGE fashion label (I'm not sure I can say what one) without jeopardizing it but is is a possibility. BUT if not I would still be glad running this blog and exposing you to many of my other ventures coming up. One of them as I discussed is my Handbag line through Fashion Stake. I also may be a featured designer/blogger on a new very cool platform that allows certain professionals in certain trades to display their skills and help others. I am very excited and very optimistic about these opportunities and cannot wait to share them with you!!!! I just want to thank those of you who read this blog and take the time to enjoy it! Thank You...I am looking forward to an amazing summer!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment