Sunday, July 4, 2010

Shop Fabfashionisto

Soon I will be sharing with all of you the hand bag collection I have been working on recently. I have some great stuff I think you will all love! I cannot wait to Launch the whole collection. I will have my own online store front and everything will be purchasable securely through Pay Pal.



HERE IS A PREVIEW OF MY COLLECTION

This Is the First bag
Item:1001
Name: The Belle La Femme Bag


This bag is one of my favorites! No picture could do it justice!
The color looks a little orange because the light but this bag is shiny silver and chic!

When I launch I plan to do a high fashion photo shoot!

~*~

I will let you all know on here of course or on my face book when they are available! Below is the link where you will find the online store (it is not up yet). It is on the new bar below the header. Right now clicking this link will just take you to the blog home page. I will let you know when the store is up and when the bags are for sale!



Fab and Love!
xx
-Fabfashionisto

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I am a new follower, I love your blog :) That bag is ace!

My dream is to also one day launch something so Id love to get some advice! keep it up! xx

Raymond Coons said...

Thanks so much!!! I am following you too! your blog is great! I love it!

T said...

Wow! That bag is pretty awesome. Can't wait to see more.

XX

Raymond Coons said...

thanks Im glad you like it! :)

Post a Comment