Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Miley Cyrus $25,000 dollar dress


Miley rocks a $25,000 silver-scale corset and dress made from 2,400 metal pieces and peacock feathers in her new music video for "Can't Be Tamed," which premieres at 7 p.m. ET on E! (The song is off her album of the same name, which hits stores June 22.) The corset was designed by The Blonds and debuted in their fall 2010 fashion show. In the video, Cyrus -- who was criticized for a racy dance routine at the August 2009 Teen Choice Awards, and a controversial Vanity Fair shoot the year before -- also dons hot pants while surrounded by scantily-clad dancers in a cage. In another scene, she wears a low-cut leotard with thigh-high boots and feathers.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is absoultely pitiful. 25,000 dollars? seriously? my life would be made if i had 400 dollars to my name. the world is struggling out here while this little priss gets this junk? seriously?

Raymond Coons said...

I know...I am wondering how the designer even got that much for the dress. That is an astronomical amount of money even for the most expensive couture dresses. I do like the dress though...the feathers are just stunning!

Sofia said...

Great post! Wanted to let you know that I have given you a blogger award on my site! xx

thefashionarticles.blogspot.com

Raymond Coons said...

Thank's so much! I read you're site quite often you are a really great blogger! thanks!

Post a Comment