Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bottega Veneta Resort 2011



Bottega Veneta's 2011 resort collection is an interesting get away wardrobe. Not many of these pieces could be mixed or be worn in the city. I hardly like the collection but it is not my absolute worst pick. I wish there would have been a better use of color. a lot of the collection was all black, and also most of the pieces did not have enough shape to them they where almost sheath like. I just feel that after a drab and dingy fall that things would brighten up a bit and silhouettes would be tighter. Then randomly the collection transitioned into Lycra colorful tops. the only good thing about this collection is the swim wear and some of the colorful dresses towards the end. I do not get it this collection was just kind of baffling and a lot seemed out of place.So the final ruling- I think most of the clothing is perfect for that summer get away but once you get back to the city put in your closet, because I doubt you are going to touch it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment