Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Daily Inspiration

I also will be posting something daily. It wont be just anything it will be something that grabs me, something that inspires me and makes me feel that pang of passion and excitement. I don't like doing anything artistic or fashion related (even shopping) without some kind of inspiration. I am majorly inspired by but there is so much out there that is inspirational and I will share what i find daily.



So this is your first daily inspiration, It is a beautiful painting I happened to stumble upon and it really called me. It at first looks like splashes of color but at second glance is so much more. It really is a beautiful piece and that is why this is perfect of my first daily inspiration! I hope it inspires you like it did me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment